Friday, July 18, 2008

back to life




hello there, i am alive! last week we went to the beach for my family's annual vacation. i did not see too much of the beach, but it was nice to get out of my house.

caleb had fun being with all of his aunts, uncles and cousins!

since we have been home my little son has been going through a growth spurt wanting to eat as often as every hour...so it has been sort of a long week for me! today is better though! i think he may be back to every 2 1/2 -3 hours!

he is growing like crazy! we just started using size 1 diapers instead of newborns.

this week wes was wave-rider wes at bible school, i am sure the kids loved him in all of his silliness! one awesome thing of the week, my cousin's son, Aden, gave his life to Christ! it is such a reminder to me that we are told to have faith like a child. that even at the age of 7 we can know our precious Jesus and that He died on the cross to save ME!

what an awesome God we serve!

0 comments: