Friday, August 29, 2008

A woman VP?!


So I am not real big into politics (thankfully my hubby keeps me well informed)...but I have to say I am pretty excited about the republican nominee for VP, Sarah Palin!

I was emailed this article on a lady's blog who let's us get to know Sarah. She compares Gov Palin to Queen Ester. I got a little emotional when I read the line, "She is literally being drug to the palace to be placed on a throne - and it is for such a time as this." Please take time to read!

3 comments:

Natalie H. said...

Hi Rachel, I just got chills reading your latest post. I was talking to God last night about Sarah Palin who I am excited about but at the same time, I have conflicting feelings about women in places of authority. As I prayed I clearly heard, "I have chosen her for such a time as this". Wow. Let us be in prayer for her and what the Lord has in store for her!

kellybollman said...

I did read & then I blogged about her too! I'm so excited.
I hope you had a wonderful birthday too!! :)

ShieldsC said...

I feel the exact same way!! The first thing I thought of was Queen Esther. Praise the LORD!