Wednesday, August 26, 2009

29 and holding










August 24, 1980 a precious and beautiful baby was brought into this world...ME!

Monday I celebrated my 29th birthday. The day began with Caleb bringing me a card and a gift card to Target (how thoughtful Caleb). Followed by a low-key, no plans day. These days are few and far between, so it was the perfect birthday gift.


That evening we went to Zorba's (yummy Greek food) for dinner.


It was a blast! Thanks Wes, Kristin and everyone else for making it such a special evening!


I have decided that I will stay at 29! So no more birthdays for me!

























3 comments:

Madeline said...

I'm so sorry I didn't get a chance to call you on your birthday! I feel awful! I'll make it up to you when I'm there permanently :) I'm glad you had a wonderful day! Love you!

kellybollman said...

Happy Birthday!!! (a day or 2 late... oops!) And, I can't believe how far along you are. I haven't said congrats!!!!!

kellybollman said...

p.s. I know two precious babes (turned big kids)that are only 18 months apart... mine!!! :) When they're 5 1/2 and 7, no one asks you any more if you planned them to be so close. They are fabulous playmates!