Saturday, June 5, 2010

iPAD

So a few months ago, Wes got to visit the apple store in Augusta, GA and check out the new iPad. He was blown away with it! I would love to get him one for Father's day or birthday, etc...however it is way out of our budget.

Then I get an email today with the opportunity to earn one FREE through referrals.

Well I am pumped!

I use this awesome website, ebates.com. Any time I shop online, I go to ebates first and link to where I want to shop. Just for going through the ebates site, you get cash back! (I got my first check a month or so ago)!

This is where I need YOUR help. If I refer 50 people to sign up and shop through the site, I can win a free iPad!! I really want to win this for Wes b/c I know he would LOVE IT! I know 50 people is a lot, but I am up for the challenge. I have until July 31 to make this goal!

In order for me to get credit, please go through this link:
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=IFRyd309pIO2RJ4UDbqmAg%3D%3D

You also get a bonus $5 cash or gift card when you join (free).

Thanks for helping me out!!! Really, you're the best!

0 comments: