Saturday, August 7, 2010

always be my baby

Tonight I put Evan to bed and when I walked out he was still playing in his crib. About 5 minutes later, I walked back in and he was STANDING, hanging onto the side of the crib.

Freaked me out! So of course I had to get Wes to lower his crib right away!
Where is my baby boy? Why do you have to grow up so fast, baby Evan!
This year has flown by! I can not believe Evan is almost 8 months old! He has 2 bottom teeth and four more peeking through the top. He army crawls...fast...to chase his big brother Caleb around the house. A few days ago he started pulling up on some "shorter" objects. His signature look is his mohawk. He has had it since birth, but now it's becoming more like a mini-fro...I love it!

He is a true joy and one of the SWEETEST babies you will ever meet.










2 comments:

Jami said...

so sweet! i can't believe he's already 8 months!! don't you love to see your boys love each other and play with each other:)

Christy said...

LOVED seeing your sweet baby Friday night. His hair is AWESOME.