Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wonderfile

Staying up until 11:39 tonight has been very beneficial because I saw the most amazing infomercial...

THE WONDERFILE!

Can I just tell you that I NEED this! It is the answer to all of my organizational dysfunction!!

I am a woman of many "piles". Piles of bills to pay, magazines to read, things to do, coupons to use (maybe one day), newsletters to read. Premier stuff. Bible study stuff. Mom stuff. Wife stuff. Kids stuff.

Just two minutes ago I found the answer! THE WONDERFILE!

I almost called the number because you get two for $19.95 (plus S&H)!

I will wait and sleep on it, but I am already dreaming about what color to get...
Black? Red? or Plaid?

I wonder if it really is wonderful?

2 comments:

Megan said...

Don't get it Rachel!!!! It isn't big enough and well, I can just think of so many other cute, cheaper, and more practical ways to store all of your things!!!!!!

Dory Harvey said...

Hay I have got a wonder file too and I think its the best little invention I cant be with out it now !


Dory