Tuesday, May 27, 2008

slowing down

4 weeks til we meet our son! we have been going non-stop these past few weeks, but finally as of today, things are slowing down. now slowing down in the church household would still be considered busy by most...but i am thankful for the break.

we have 3 more weeks of childbirth class, we have a thursday night summer bible study with the college group and i have no more jewelry shows until July 21.

and that is about it for scheduled things

it is hard for me to be still, but know i need the rest b/c i have quite the physical challenge ahead of me...

people ask me all the time..."aren't you scared [of delivery]" and my response is, "i just don't think about it too much b/c i HAVE to do it...ha"!

but when i really do think about it, the Lord pours out His love and reassurance over me. He will give me the strength, endurance and comfort to not only have the child but to also raise him!

as for "Nesting" i dont think that has really kicked in for me, but instead for Wes. we really have gotten a lot done in the house thanks to his motivation. the nursery is coming along. i think all we have left to do is hang stuff on the walls and wash the bedding...it is so cute!

this week i will be packing for the hospital, selecting a pediatrician, washing baby clothes and shopping for fun things like...nursing bras!!! reality is sinking in! pray for me...ahhhhhh!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You are going to be a great mama to _____ Church (I dont know the name yet hints the blank) maybe CW :) I cant wait to meet him. We still need to get together. Lets try after I get back from vacation okay. Love you girl!

kellybollman said...

Hey! Do we have a name???
You look great.
Don't forget to buy the breastfeeding pads too!! they are NOT optional. :)