Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Domestic Diva

Ok, that is NOT me at all, but I will say I am super excited about my new vacuum that just arrived via UPS!



The Shark Navigator!
It never loses suction, so it cleans the last room as well as the first. Less than 15 lbs., easily maneuvers around furniture and toys. Power nozzle, pet hair brush and 24" crevice tool eliminate pet hair and other debris from stairs, furniture, and tight spaces. A 30 foot power cord and 12 foot stretch hose makes cleaning multiple rooms and stairs easy. Bagless design, lifetime filters and belt – mean no additional replacement costs.



Yes, I did originally see it on an infomercial. I did some research on the web and found great reviews, so I bought it at Bed, Bath and Beyond (with the 20% off coupon of course).


I am axious to try it out. I just need a little assistance with the assembly and then I will be off!


Check back for my review!

1 comments:

Megan said...

We have that vacuum too! It is great! and the best thing about buying it from Bed Bath and Beyond is that if it breaks they will replace it! (that's how we ended up with this one, it was a replacement for our old Shark that broke!) Enjoy!!
Megan