Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My hubby is 30!!!

Wes turned 30 this past Friday and we had a surprise party for him to celebrate his big day!



So in honor of his milestone, here are 30 things I love about Wes!


1. He is my best friend

2. He loves people

3. He is genuine

4. He is so much fun

5. He loves me

6. He is the best Da-Da ever

7. He truly desires to follow God

8. He encourages me to follow God

9. He is a great dancer

10. He is a great snuggler

11. He is a selfless husband and father

12. He is a hard worker

13. He has wisdom beyond his years

14. He loves to sing

15. He is a family man

16. He is a gifted teacher

17. He is very thoughtful

18. He is a wonderful cook

19. He is spontaneous

20. He loves to travel

21. He is Caleb's best buddy

22. He is a man of his word

23. He has a contagious laugh

24. He is loyal

25. He has great taste in music

26. He is creative

27. He is very smart

28. He loves Jesus

29. He makes people feel comfortable

30. He is my Prince Charming :)

1 comments:

Amanda said...

How sweet! Tell him Im older to make him feel better. I turned 30 in Sept :) Its actually pretty cool being 30