Wednesday, November 11, 2009

34 weeks!

I can not believe that I am 34 weeks today! That means baby boy #2 will be here in 6 weeks or less! Caleb was born at 37 weeks, so we will be prepared early this time. Of course you never know.

We just put Caleb in a big boy bed and he loves it, except for when it is time to sleep- ha! Last night he slept in it all night. Nap time has been rough though. Please pray he gets used to the transition soon.

We are working on the nursery. It is painted and all the bedding is washed. We just have to rearrange furniture, since it was our guest bedroom.

I have been sick since Friday and today I am finally feeling better (thank you Jesus). Caleb has also had a runny nose and some coughing. We have taken him to the doctor 2 times and they say it's just a cold and may have to do with his teeth coming in.

He is getting 4 incisors and when they finally come in, he will have a mouth full of 16 teeth!

I am working on posting "belly pictures" for those who have been asking, but I never look real cute these days. I live for comfort...big soft t-shirts and pj pants.

Don't be surprised if you stop by my place and see Christmas decorations. That is next on my to-do list. I figure if it doesn't go up now it will not happen once baby gets here!

Upcoming blogs...baby #2's name! We are getting close! And Christmas pics...

1 comments:

Jami said...

How exciting! This seems like a rerun of my life last year and it's so fun to think back. Our house was decorated before Thanksgiving, for the first time ever, and a good thing it was since Jackson arrived on Thanksgiving Day. I'll pray about the big boy bed situation! Eli has always loved his crib and I couldn't bring myself to move him out. We tried switching them around a few months back and Jackson refused to sleep in Eli's room in the crib. So, per his choice, he's still in a pack n play in the office and Eli's still sleeping in his crib. lol At least they're sleeping is what I always say! Good luck with everything and have fun! I thought the second child's name was a much harder decision than the first:)