Monday, November 16, 2009

Is it time??

So I have been having a few mild contractions today and some this weekend and it has freaked me out a little. Is it already time to meet our little boy?

I went to the doctor today and they said I am 35 weeks today. Which is a little further along than I was counting. The crazy thing is, I am already progressing. The baby head is down low and I am dilated 1 cm.

This means I could have the baby in a few days OR a few weeks. How is that for a waiting game.

My biggest concern is his weight and lungs, etc. Please pray for our sweet son that he will be completely healthy when it's time!!

3 comments:

TheBrookshires said...

I will be praying for you!

Melissa said...

will definitely be praying!!

Jami said...

i'll be praying for you and him! i know God will bring him at the perfect time.