Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Progress

I went to the Doctor today. Everything looks great. They did another ultrasound to check measurements and they are estimating 6lbs 9 oz right now!

I have still had contractions off and on pretty often, so you can imagine the mind tricks it can play on me. Good news is, I have progressed! I am now 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced. So I guess all these "false contractions" are doing something!

The Dr says she really doubts I will make it to 39 weeks, the girl at the desk said she doubts I will be back for my next appt (next Thurs). I hope the girl at the desk is right.

Until then, I am enjoying spending time with just Caleb. He will be 18 months tomorrow! I can not believe he is already that old! He really is becoming such a big boy and I know he will be a wonderful big brother.

I THINK we have finalized a name for this little one. I have to get Wes's approval to post it. So I will keep you guessing a little longer.

Until then, keep us in your prayers...

0 comments: