Friday, December 4, 2009

Thankful

I am so thankful for my wonderful friends who have called to check in on me! I am sorry I have been terrible at returning phone calls. I am just a little anti-social right now (hard to believe I know).

I am feeling pretty good. I have given up on the whole idea that this baby could be here any minute. I am trying to just live life as normal. So maybe something fun will happen like my water will break at Target or in the middle of church!

My only complaint is that I am very easily exhausted. Chasing Caleb around does not make it any easier. I am also thankful for my husband, sister and brother-in-law who have done SO MUCH to help me out! I could NOT do it by myself!

I am thankful that I can just rest and relax while waiting for this little one to get here. God is good and His timing is perfect. So I will wait for Him.

1 comments:

Jami said...

i hope these last days are as comfortable and relaxing as possible for you! i'll be praying for you and your sweet family!