Saturday, July 23, 2011

still baking

Yep, baby boy is STILL in the oven. I have decided that contractions and due dates are not my friend. I have never experienced going over my due date. Yesterday (due date) I found myself depressed. I slept most of the day (thank you sweet husband) and just tried not to get emotional. I know that the Lord has a perfect birthdate for this little guy and I am trying to remind myself that His timing is the best time!

The past two days have been wonderful family time with Wes and the boys. I have so many emotions (and hormones) going on. I am trying to enjoy my baby (Evan) before he is no longer my baby (sniff sniff). I am also just loving on Caleb before he grows up any more! They are sweet brothers and I know they will love this little guy so much.

I am being induced early Wednesday morning, so at least we know we get to meet him soon! Thanks for all the calls, texts, emails and prayers! I am so blessed to be surrounded by such a wonderful family in Christ!

Next post will be a BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT! YIPPEE!




Living LARGE at 39 weeks.

2 comments:

رواد الحرمين said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.