Tuesday, June 17, 2008

where has the time gone?


i can not believe caleb is 2 weeks old. i feel like i have been in some sort of time warp. we have just been hanging out at home. its been nice to relax but i am getting a little stir crazy.

as much as i love my son, i am already learning motherhood is not easy!!! right now he wants to eat eat eat!! every 3 hours is a good thing but sometimes its 1 or 2.

the Lord is teaching me a lot about self sacrifice and how deep His love is for me!

yesterday was the first day with just caleb and me. i learned quickly how to get creative in my daily routine, like nursing while making my lunch, letting him sleep in a bassinet in the bathroom so i can shower, etc... these days sleeping and showering have become a luxury!

my wonderful friend lindsay came and spent the day with us today. she is one of those girlfriends that i can talk to about anything and everything for hours!! i love her and am always thankful for our times together.

0 comments: