Tuesday, May 26, 2009

3+1=4

Many of you already know this, the Church family is growing! Caleb will be a big brother on December 20th and we are just thrilled.


I had my first doctor's appointment last week and everything looks great!

We got to see the picture of our litte peanut and are once again amazed by this miracle of life!






















So to answer some of the questions I get most often...


We were not "trying" but we were not "preventing". I have always wanted to have a big family and for my children to be close in age. And yes-- these two will be very close! 18 months apart- eek!

I guess I am in the whole "just get through diapers, sleepless nights, etc and be done with it" mindset.

Utlimately though, we want our family to be whatever the Lord wants, so we will just take it one day at a time...

Question for you all, "Do you think it will be a girl or a boy?"

I am planning for another boy because that is all that the Church family seems to make- ha! I guess we will find out sometime in August!


Well that's my big news for the week. So if you see me and think-- she has a little "pooch"...now you know it wasn't just the chick-fil-a!

5 comments:

Sara and Wade said...

Yeee haw!! So happy for you and your baby GIRL! Yep, I think it's a girl...one who will come to love jewelry for sure! I'm so happy for you and hope you have a super easy, not at all queasy, pregnancy!:)

Shelly Perkins said...

YAY! We are thrilled for you!

Amanda said...

So excited! I am hoping for a girl but that is just because I think every family needs one of each :)

Cortney said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! :)

I agree with the whole keeping them close together and lots of them--woohoo! :)

Emily Emeneker said...

Yeah! Congratulations Rachel! I'm with you on having them close together. That's what I want to. I joke with John that we could just have twins and be done in one time. :) I hope your pregnancy will go smoothly.