Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Favorite things...

Carrie tagged me to do this back in umm... October- ha. I really just couldn't think of anything. Today however I will share.


Currently I am lovin:

The Ham & Cheese grinder from Bellacino's. Oven baked and fabulous!


Naked juice, the Mighty Mango flavor. One bottle contains 1 1/4 Mango, 1 Orange, 1 3/4 Apples, 1/3 Banana and a hint of lemon. Delicious and good for me!

Mint.com a great way to manage your money- for free!!

My brown Kino Sandals. Yes, they are my summer shoe staple. 

The Cinnamon Crunch bagel from Panera Bread.  Cinnamon and vanilla chips flavor the dough, topped with a sweet, crunchy shell of cinnamon  and sugar! Make sure you ask to have it "bread sliced". YUMMY!!

I love all these things but none of these can top the sweet smell of Caleb after a bath and watching him sleep so peacefully after a hard day of play!



0 comments: