Friday, May 8, 2009

THE dress!

Well I finally made it to LaRoque to pick out my dress (Valentine's gift from Wes).


There were so many beautiful fabrics, colors and styles...it was a little overwhelming, so I just decided to stick with classic black and red!

I do love it! Thank you for the gift babe and thank you for making it Annabelle (she is so talented)!

Here is a picture of it when I went for my fitting. Please do not pay attention to my awful hair, lack of make up and pasty whiteness! Ha!


2 comments:

Amanda said...

That is really cute. You will have to explain to me what Wes gave you. Is it a dress store and they make a dress for you out of whatever fabric and color you want?

reddchurch said...

It is a store on Devine Street called LaRoque. You pick out your fabric and pattern and she makes the dress just for you. It's very cool!