Friday, February 22, 2008

the Lord is near

one thing that i have been learning lately is that God is so near to me...the thought of carrying a child or being a mom is overwhelming and if i let it, i can get so anxious...but the Lord reminds me of all His promises...

Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.
Psalm 139:7-11

I love that! I love that no matter what I am going through, He is right there with me. I am never alone. He always understands, even when no one else can!

What an amazing, loving and intimate Lord we have! Praise His Holy Name!!

1 comments:

JandK Walters said...

This is a sweet truth that you are right we can never get enough of! I am so exciting your blogging! keep writing Ill keep reading! love! k