Thursday, February 21, 2008

picking up the slack



so i started this thing in...july of 07 and have not touched it since...this is a really good example of my personality, very spontaneous, impulsive and bad at leaving things unfinished!

well a lot has gone on since july of 07, so let me catch you up.
Aug 1 I quit my job of 3 years to venture out on my own and sell jewelry! it has been an incredible blessing and delight!
Aug 24- I turn 27-- wow, 30 is getting really close
Sept 11- wes and i celebrated 5 years of being together! never knew i could put up with someone that long, but he makes it easy
Sept 25- wes turns 28-- even closer to 30 than i am
Oct 20- my sister gets engaged
Oct- 24- found out... I AM PREGNANT!!
and well i just slept a lot after that!

so that about brings us up to present time... a few weeks ago we found out that we are having a baby boy! we have no names picked out, really no clue-- its a tough, life time commitment!

i have been so blessed to have felt good and been healthy these past 21 weeks! praise the Lord for his grace and goodness!

my sister is getting married to a wonderful godly man, phillip and their big day is mar 8-- real soon!

so 2008 is a busy and exciting year for our family and we appreciate all the prayers of our friends and family!

i will try to write more before another 6 months go by!

0 comments: